Saturday, December 29, 2007

Trip to the SVFD Hall


Hello All! Well, here I am typing @ 0238hrs and I just had to show tell you that yesterday was quite fun. My brother Jim and his family have been in town the past four days and it's really nice to spend some time with them. Today I showed Jim and his kids, Natalie and Brandt, the Mainstation Fire Hall. We plopped them in a fire engine and turned it on, I showed them the PPE and airpack that we use and they didn't seem to be too afraid of what Uncle Adam looked like or sounded like, YAY! I showed them the different kinds of trucks we have and it was a good time. Eventually, I made it to Mom's house and enjoyed pizza and a couple games of RISK. Even managed to have a drink with my big bro. After that and getting my song to work on my myspace page, I headed home to have a Coca-Cola (I'm usually a PEPSI drinker), play some NFL Fever on XBOX, and wait for Michele to come home from a night out with her friends. You can see more of my pictures on my Myspace page @ www.myspace.com/jestermylz. *Most of the pictures were taken by Michele who visited us at the Mainstation.

No comments: