Monday, July 28, 2008

The DARK KNIGHT


I have to continue to update from last week. Last Tuesday Michele, Jim, and I went to "The Dark Knight" in Spearfish. Michele and I watched the first Batman of the series by Director Christopher Nolan, "Batman Begins," awhile ago while Jim and I watched it just a few weeks ago. They both enjoyed the first one and I was extremely excited with this encore! Keeping the same cast was simply a must in my eyes and what a great movie "The Dark Knight" was! It is truly unfortunate, however, that star villian Heath Ledger died before he could truly enjoy his work as the JoKeR. This is such a great action movie with a few WOW factors and lots of action. A must see for anyone around 12 years old and up! This is a movie that is worth the hype. Go see it, love it, and eat a lot of popcorn. Oh, and be sure to ask me if I want to go again, I've got $8.25 burning in my pocket to see it again!

No comments: